Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine

carrying channel ceiling roll forming machine

1:Our beneficial:
 
one): Manufacturing unit direct provide price tag.
 
two): We have exported for much more than 10 years.
 
3): Our customer are from about forty nations.
 
4): We have the skilled research group. We can make the equipment according to your need.
 
five):  Substantial-conclude and high-grade design
 
two.Specification

three.Part
one. Manual De-coiler—1Set
two.Feeding Material Device—1Set
3.Roller Former Device—1Set
4.CZPT Cutting Device—1Set
five.CZPT station—1Set
six.PLC Control Box
7.Production Racks—1Sets

 

 

CZPT parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification Drywall Galvanized Sheet Gentle Steel Profiles Steel Stud/Observe Roll Forming Equipment ud cd uw cw profiles
two Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
three CZPT motor power 3kw
4 CZPT Pressure ten-12MPa
five Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or CZPTment)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame welded metal plate
eight Backboard Thickness 20mm
nine Driving of equipment gear box and chain driving
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness .three-1.2mm
12 Feeding Width ninety
thirteen Effective width according to your ask for
fourteen Productivity -25m/min
15 Roll Station 10
16 Roller Diameter 50mm
seventeen  Roller material  45# steel
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size .05mm
twenty Overall Size 3600×900×1200mm
21 Total Weight 2.7T
22 Elements Manual Uncoiler——————-1 set
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Platform——————1 set
Coil Strip Leveler——————1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming——1 set
CZPT-Motor———————1 set
Cutting Device——————–1 set
CZPT Station——————1 set
PLC Control———————–1 set
Supporter Table——————-1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling—-feeding and guiding—-roll forming—-cut to length—-run out table
24 Deal nude in the container
twenty five Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user’s need.
 

Carrying Channel Ceiling Roll Forming Machine